[AT] Baling hay pictures

Ronald Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Sat Jul 23 14:25:21 PDT 2016

I ran two IHC 1800 Loadstars for years.  A '69 and a '71. Replaced with
a '68 VF192.  One thing I learned early on from my IHC dealer was too be
sure to have the line build sheet for the truck.  That was the one sure
way of getting the proper parts for the proper truck.  IHC sourced parts
from all over, and it is likely no two trucks were ever exactly alike.
The family farm still has the VF192.  That bugger has IH rear ends.  Now
those parts could be very hard to find these days.

A new front brake drum for the 1600 might be hard to find but not
impossible.  However, I would think a serviceable drum could be found
easily enough with enough time and effort to put towards it.  Front
drums should not have a great deal of wear.  At least at the way I kept
them set up.  But once again, the line sheet would help tremendously.

Ron