[AT] Baling hay pictures

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Sat Jul 23 07:24:00 PDT 2016

Ah, the reality of life as a farmer. I got a new power steering pump
yesterday for one of the tractors. The old one has bee n resealed once
at a cost of a seal kit and LOTS of labor. It was time to replace. Yes,
we could have rebuilt again, but my confidence level in the lifespan is
not high and then there is the problem of being out of service for too
long. At $300, it adds up in a hurry but is nothing compared to too many
of the parts we have to buy.
      In my experience, I have found that with our workers, they just
are not careful and I could not tell you how many Pto shaft components I
have had to replace! Grease is cheap, being careful is cheap, repairs
are not!
      Now it is time for me to call the John Deere mechanic for a
problem from yesterday....
             Grant Brians - farmer Hollister,California

p.s. The New Holland part will at least fit. On so many of the new units
with Chinese manufacturing of components, you cannot even get the
correct part and a new shaft will then cost near $300 even from the
"low" cost suppliers.