[AT] Baling hay pictures

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Jul 22 21:43:18 PDT 2016

On 7/22/2016 1:52 PM, Gunnells, Bradley R wrote:
> Another option might be to check with a local driveline shop. They may be able to repair or come up with something that’s a feasible option.
>
> Brad
I did make a few searches and calls but no satisfactory results. I
figured by the time I waste the time and gas driving to the city and
maybe coming back empty handed, I might
just as well bite the bullet and take the New Holland price. It is
supposed to be here by next Thursday hopefully. Maybe the hay will only
get rained on  once more by then.
On the good side, I was wrong on the price. It is "only" $237. Not $273.
My biggest concern is making sure the new one does not break as well.
It appears the old yoke had been partly broken for quite some time.

Ralph in Sask.