[AT] Baling hay pictures

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Fri Jul 22 12:52:40 PDT 2016

Another option might be to check with a local driveline shop. They may be able to repair or come up with something that’s a feasible option.

Brad

On 7/22/16, 2:41 PM, "at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com on behalf of Greg Hass" <at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com on behalf of ghass at m3isp.com> wrote:

Ralph, I would look into aftermarket companies. Not sure if your yoke is
specific to New Holland or not but many pto parts can be matched up at a
fraction of the cost or sometimes a combination of welding new parts to
old will work. Agri-supply has a lot of pto parts but I am sure there
are many others, just can't think of them now. Maybe someone else on the
list may be able to help. Good luck and keep us posted.
      Greg Hass