[AT] Baling hay pictures

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Jul 21 20:27:48 PDT 2016

On 7/21/2016 4:54 PM, toma at risingnet.net wrote:
> I got my hay all baled against all odds. 3 years ago the crankshaft broke that works the plunger. I keep it greased and it continues to work. It worked so well this year I am going to take better care of it.
> --
> Sent from myMail app for Android

You did better than me. I should have finished mine up today easy but
about half way through I snapped off a u joint
on the pto shaft of the baler while turning. No warning or rattling. It
appeared to be well greased and free turning.
No noticeable wear so I'm wondering what I did wrong and how to make it
never happen again.
First got to find a new yoke for the shaft from New Holland I guess.

Ralph in Sask.