[AT] Corn grinder burrs

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Thu Jul 21 15:33:58 PDT 2016

Hi all.
I am looking for a couple of burrs for a corn grinder that I have had for
probably 25 years.  Bought it with only part of one burr, over the years
I found two sets at various swap meets but both sets are too large.
Looking on the Internet I find a picture of one that is exactly like mine
called a Dempster, they need to be slightly smaller than 6" in diameter,
and mount with three screws.  Any help in locating a useable pair would
be appreciated, would like to have another working demonstration.
Thanks.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California USA