[AT] OT Hay truck

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Jul 21 11:35:06 PDT 2016

I get a very good discount at my local Oreilly's store as I am listed as
an installer.  Teh difference is between $20 and $10.  Not a lot, but if
I really do not need ot put an extra $20 in this truck, then I won't.
I will run an oil test when I drain the oil, to try to determine the
condition of the engine.  It has over 500,000 miles on it.  It had a
head job, a clutch and brakes on it about 6 months before I bought it in
2010.  Until last week, I had only put a battery in it.   I had to
replace the brake calipers and hoses on the front axle.  It starts
easily in the winter, and the only bad thing about the truck, is it is
just too slow on the highway ( 55 top speed) and not enough power to
really pull large loads long distances.  However, I have had over 9
yards of wet shale on the 4 yard bed and it pulled out of soft  ground
without any problem.   It has never been stuck. It has  6 circuit
electric valve operated constant running hydraulics.  It pulls my bale
trailer great.
Cecil in OKla