[AT] Off Topic not intended to be political

tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 21 06:16:06 PDT 2016

Nothing political about it.  Just common sense.

I am not a farmer not because of the hardships of the job and nature but because I could not abide the meddling Government trying to tell you how to do things each step of the way.
I farmed on my own two years and decided that was not what I wanted to do.  I remember seeing my uncle on his front porch loosing patience and telling the 20+ year old Government bureaucrat that he was going in the house to get his rifle and he better be off his *&&^ place when he gets out.  He was all of 7 ft tall bad tempered by that time and meant every word.
The guy was out of range before my uncle reached the front porch. I thought about it long and hard and enrolled in engineering school the next year.
Some times I regret it but then I think back to that day and  get over it.