[AT] Off Topic not intended to be political

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Jul 21 09:11:10 PDT 2016

Dad always said the Gummint subsidies were not for the farmer they were
for the elevator and the miller.  As soon as the guvmint would publish
the target price, wheat prices would drop to make up the difference.
When we quit harvesting wheat with a combine and put it in hay, we began
to make money.   Dad also said if the Guvmint ever gets into the cattle
business, we are screwed.
Cecil in OKla