[AT] FW: Slightly Off Topic

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 20 10:14:38 PDT 2016

Checking the link below, I see there are some RedMax dealers in my general
area but the closest is
22 miles away in a direction I seldom travel.  Next closest is about 30
miles, down near Al Jones' stomping
grounds.  I'll have to check them out.  Amazing that I never saw or heard of
them before.

Charlie