[AT] Also Slightly Off Topic,Car with blue light power trouble

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 20 10:07:01 PDT 2016

If it's like my '06 GMC truck you can turn the ignition switch one click
toward the start
position and it should stay hot.  To clarify, when I turn my key there is
one click, then a
second click and then a "momentary" position which engages the starter.
When the key
is released the key goes back to the second click position (run).  The first
click seems to
be the same as the older vehicles where you turn the key backwards one click
for accessory.

I'll have to double check but I think one of the aux outlets in my truck
stays hot all the time.

Charlie