[AT] FW: Slightly Off Topic

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Jul 20 09:11:00 PDT 2016

I buy a lot of small engine parts including parts for honda engines from
Everest small engine parts in Florida.   It is cheaper than trying to
rebuild the carburetor.     They had a electric starting kit for my
Honda engine on an air compressor for less than $100!!
http://www.everestpartssupplies.com/

When I started using the premium no ethanol I stopped having problems.

Cecil in OKla