[AT] FW: Slightly Off Topic

Dick Day dickday0 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 05:06:23 PDT 2016

Mike, glad to hear it's still running.

If I give up my corded electric saw, I will probably go the battery route.
I swore, years ago, that I would not bring another internal combustion
engine on the place.  Electric saws, I just dust off and put it back on the
shelf until I need it again.  Not so much with gas engines.   Once I
converted my Generac to LP, I have no more problems with stale gas, all I
do is change the oil.  I may even convert my Craftsman push mower to LP.

Dick