[AT] FW: Slightly Off Topic

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 20 03:06:24 PDT 2016

Thanks Alan,  The guy that sold me my zero turn mower uses
Echo now and also when he was running a lawn care business.
He said the same thing, Echo is good, Stihl is a  better but
he could get Echo from the guy that serviced his mowers.

I'd really just as soon not do the work myself but I figure buying
a $500.00 saw would be several times cheaper than I could hire
it all done.  That is unless I can find a crew of Amigos who need work.

Charlie