[AT] FW: Slightly Off Topic

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Tue Jul 19 13:03:43 PDT 2016

I have a Black and Decker rechargeable with a three section pole. You
can use 1, 2, or all three sections. Very light duty so I would not
recommend for more than very light and infrequent use. Older one so the
battery is a NiCad rather than Lithium ion. Cost was low and it covers
about 90% of my needs. But from your description on your needs I don't
think it is the right one for you.

David

NW NC