[AT] FW: Slightly Off Topic

Carl Gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Tue Jul 19 05:58:44 PDT 2016

Charlie, I have a Stihl pole saw and would recommend it to anyone.
As len Rugan has already pointed out keep it sharp, cut small pieces and on longer pieces follow the manual's suggested three cut process; undercut a half foot or so from the trunk, cut through from above a foot or so from the trunk and then finish cut at the trunk.  This avoids a lot of pinching and possible/likely expensive repairs.
It can be a beast to manipulate for long periods of time, especially when fully extended.  If used a lot, your muscles will definitely grow.
Carl