[AJD] Fuel Starving G

STEVE ALLEN steveallen855 at centurytel.net
Mon Jul 18 11:52:45 PDT 2016

Because of the way the carbs are mounted on these, going uphill--which requires more power (and therefore fuel) than downhill--is an off-camber angle.  If there is play in the pivot points, the float or the attached needle may be able to get cocked to the side and not open up.

I have had something similar happen to my A, and I don't think I ever solved it, but that's what I suspect.

The "original" Steve Allen