[AT] new to me baler

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sun Jul 17 14:50:53 PDT 2016

Interesting Cecil, we buy our hay, and usually put up 1st and 2nd
cutting to be used at different times. It's been so dry here in
Michigan, that I filled our whole order with 1st cutting, which will
take us to this time next year.  I was afraid the 2nd cutting wouldn't
yield much and would be very expensive.

Mike M