[AT] Just a test

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Fri Jul 15 15:44:00 PDT 2016

Great picture Ralph, keep them coming. I enjoy all the pictures you send
but especially the summer ones. The winter ones are good too but lack
"Green" color. Just finished the winter wheat yesterday. Too bad the
price is so terrible. Crops look good so far but rain soon is critical.
We are several inches behind normal so far and will be in trouble soon
without rain. Will cultivate black beans next week; they sprayed for
weeds yesterday and need 3 or 4 days for spray to work before
cultivating. I harvest my beans the old fashioned way by pulling and
putting them in windrows. If I don't hill them up by cultivating I can't
pull them correctly and lose 25% . Most people direct cut now but I
don't have the right equipment and for my small acreage and my age (68)
it doesn't pay to invest a lot of money in different equipment.