[AT] Wierd hay machine

John Maddock agtronixjv at southcom.com.au
Tue Jul 12 16:10:07 PDT 2016

Hello Spencer

It does have a share link, but to one email address at a time; I sent to
Herb, and I presume it worked for him.

Maybe a work-around is to Google the following:

Bamford Swath Turner v/s Vicon Acrobat.

That should bring up the BFF thread. Scroll down to the first post by b
slicker. There has been an additional post and picture since last night
(our time) and they show and describe how it works.  Very cunning!  It can
be set to rake a windrow left or right, or spread, but it had it's
problems, apparently, and became just another interesting old machine.

A later poster names it as a Massey Harris Dickie, made in Scotland, so a
more direct route is to Google that, which brings up a video and numerous
refs.

JV