[AT] Wierd hay machine

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Tue Jul 12 12:39:25 PDT 2016

Hey john,

The page that displays the photo will often have some sort of a share link. Choose the option to share by email. Then simply either forward that email, or copy and paste that link. It will often be different than what you see in the address bar when you're logged into your account and is the reason a simple cut-n-paste won't work.

Spencer Yost

Spencer Yost