[AJD] List?

Duane Ledford dledford at classicnet.net
Wed Jul 6 00:12:08 PDT 2016

You do realize that at idle, #2 cylinder does starve for fuel, causing a miss. Some tractors more pronounced than others. That is the nature of the beast. That is why they changed to a dual induction carb on the numberd series
There is a large nut onthe bottom that holds the bowl on. You also have a brass tube that goes up through the center that needs removed and cleaned. The only way to properly clean the carb is to remove all the brass drill plugs and using the proper size drill bit, ream out all those passages. Carb cleaner won't do you much good. Do an Internet search, you should be able to find all the information you need.

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5