[AJD] List?

Kyle Sands willys_46 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 4 07:21:04 PDT 2016

Looks like all one needs to do is write an email and folks come out of the woodwork - just like it's supposed to work.

I used to be on this list 10 years ago, but life got too busy to keep up with all the conversations going on, so I slipped into obscurity.  Got married, built a house, and now with a little daughter to care for, I still don't have a lot of spare time...but I decided to sign up on the list again.  Was disappointed to see the traffic had disappeared.  It's nice to know people are still around, though.

Back in the day, I had discussed the two JD's in my life: a 1938 B and a 1939 AW.  Both were used up at my grandparent's cabin to haul people and supplies in and out of the woods.  They eventually started merging with the forest, but Gramps and I rescued them.  Over time, they both made their way into my shop building and are finally protected from the elements - preservation mode, I call it.  The AW runs well, though I haven't had it out for a few years now.  I've managed to work on the B a bit.  Got tires for it all around, and a new rear wheel after chloride solution claimed the original.  It's now resting on rubber, and just needs a bit of work to have it running again.  Used to have a website devoted to these machines, but had to give that up, too.  That's the way life goes, isn't it.

Regards,

Kyle Sands <>< Brandon, MN