[AT] Fwd: Happy 4th of July....(OT)

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Jul 3 15:10:16 PDT 2016

It ain't off topic.......   Out Antique tractors helped to feed the
troops who kept the enemy off our soil.  If it wasn't for the farmers
who kept the produce and grain flowing, we would have been a starving
bunch of German subjects.......  If this is too PC for the group, too
bad.....

I celebrate the Fourth of July but do it quietly as my neighbors and
their war zone fireworks in 2014 cost me a bull calf while being born.
It also send my cattle dog into convulsions when the fireworks go off....

Cecil in OKla