[AT] Long time no see

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jan 30 18:12:16 PST 2016

Hi Al,   I knew about your PhD and new home but after that
you just kind of faded away.  I figured you were busy with something.
Glad you are back.

I didn't make it to Trenton either.  Too bad because it was the first
nice day they have had for that sale in years but I hear everyone else
went and as you said it's mostly a junk sale at this point and most of
the junk apparently isn't even good enough to go to the scrap yard.
Just joking about that.  it's a good sale for a good cause.  The main
problem I think is that there are so few farmers now and all the equipment
running is too big and expensive to put on that sale.  At least the BBQ and
Chicken is still good.  Unfortunately my 97 year old mother can't be
left alone these days.  Although she does seem to be improving after her
latest hospitalization.  We have a lady that stays with her at night and
at least for the time being my sister and I take turns staying with her
during
the day.   I was "on duty" on the day of the Trenton sale.

Good to hear from you Al.  I haven't been much of a contributor to the list
lately either.  Maybe that will change soon.

Charlie