[AT] Long time no see

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Sat Jan 30 12:16:48 PST 2016

Al Jones,
Welcome back; unfortunately we have lost some special members/participants,
but a lot of them are still here every day or every week or so.  Bring us up
to date when time permits.
You haven't been gone that long;  I had you in my contacts list which I lost
approx eight years ago when puter crashed.
Mobile phone   onlsow- 1; duplin- several  ??
Still a farmall Super A enthusiast?  Central KS had more Farmalls than JDs;
I spent many days on neighbors H's and M's, Dad bought a WFE Super M about
the time I left home, that was wonderful series tractor.
Herb(GA)