[AT] Off topic - Front loader

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Fri Jan 29 09:39:41 PST 2016

This tractor actually sounds like a pretty good bang for the $$. As you say the greatest part of this tractor is made by a main stream manufacturer. The key is knowing who so when the time comes for parts you can reference it by the more common counterpart. It takes a little more leg work and planning but can be done.

Brad