[AT] Chrysler to SAE bell housing adapters

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Jan 28 08:17:07 PST 2016

I have decided to do something to the underpowered 2.3L in my sullair
compressor I use to blow off and sandblast my tractors and equipment.
The 2.3L was underpowered to start with.  I got the info from a Ford
industrial parts person with 35 yrs experience.   I have a slant 6-225
from an irrigation well on propane, and also a 460 Chrysler v-8 on
propane from a well.   I am looking for an adapter from the chrysler to
the SAE bell housing I don't know for sure what the bell housing number
is but there are adapters between the SAE numbers, I think I need a #3
or #4.  I have found soem GM ones, but not chrysler.....

Cecil in oKla