[AT] Clearing scrub brush

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Jan 24 05:23:41 PST 2016

Nice equipment! The 2 tool bars made from chisel plow shanks are
interesting. I guess he uses them just to scratch small roots out of the
ground? I guess he can get enough clearance on them to keep from choking up.
The stump puller looks very well made. What's up with the bushog behind the
Cat? I'm assuming he's reclaiming land that would demolish tires?

John Hall