[AT] Tractor cab heater - NE snow

Charlie Hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 24 04:20:34 PST 2016

Cecil, look at the Mr. Heater brand little buddy infrared heater. It fits on the little camp stove propane bottles. 3800 btu for 5 hours on one of those bottles. The size bottle that we commonly use for propane torches will fit in many cup holders. I know people who use them in golf carts and ATVs. Cost about 60 bucks.

Charlie