[AT] Clearing scrub brush

Brian VanDragt bvandragt at comcast.net
Sat Jan 23 12:01:51 PST 2016

My dad is a land clearing and excavating contractor and he made this tool
that fastens to his excavator bucket for pulling out fine brush.  Using the
regular bucket and thumb would make a mess of the ground taking this small
stuff out.  If you have a tractor with a loader, maybe you could make
something like this that clamps to the bucket or even a three point hitch
version.
Brian