[AT] Clearing scrub brush

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Sat Jan 23 04:31:52 PST 2016

Sounds like a job for a dozen goats to me. Let them eat it for (I don't know how long, a couple years maybe), then eat the goats. Burn what remains,which should be dead.

If you have a drought year you might be able to burn it all off right off, but that is tricky to pull off without burning too much.