[AT] OT Engine Swap on air compressor

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Fri Jan 22 10:46:01 PST 2016

Steve,

This is a neat part. Understand it handles the bell housing bolt issue. I also assume that it moves the engine forward 1 plate thickness from the rear bell housing.

What does this do to bolting up the crankshaft?? Does this require another spacer/adapter to address the crank?? Not sure what there is on the compressor, but guessing no clutch because Cecil was having trouble with the compressor load for starting.
Do the 2 cranks have the same bolt pattern on both cranks??
Do both engines have the crank bolt faces the same distance from the bell housing surface??

Just curious, because I may have some projects where I could use something like this in the future.

Thanks.
Dennis

Sent from my iPad