[AT] Car buying (formally Solar battery charger)

Don don.bowen at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 19 14:36:15 PST 2016

On 1/19/2016 9:41 AM, Bruce Fallon wrote:
> After buying a car with my wife in 91 never again. She liked a car and a
> deal was made then they switched and said no it was different car they had
> priced,  sorry about that but she could not walk away.  She now tells me
> what we want and I do the shopping without her.

After my wife totaled her Altima in '93 we both went looking.  I found
what I thought was a good deal and so did she.  It turns out hers was
much better, the dealer had mistakenly priced the car significantly less
that it should have.  After the error was discovered they let the deal
stand.  She was set on another Altima because she and the daughter had
walked away from a totaled car after being hit by a speeding pickup that
blew  stop light.

--
Don Bowen       --AD0NB--