[AT] Tractor review.

ATIS yostsw at atis.net
Mon Jan 18 17:54:25 PST 2016

Another nice local tractor with a front loader came up on Craigslist. It was only 10 years old or so and was a Massey Ferguson 251XE. Seems to be a throwback to the older Masseys, and is actually made by Massey Ferguson. It is not just a rebranded Asian import. I missed this one too.  Sold it less 24 hours.   I think the diesel was a Perkins and everything .

Anyone know anything about these?  Just curious as I had never seen or heard of these and being a throwback it interested me.

Spencer Yost