[AT] Solar battery charger setup

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Mon Jan 18 10:08:30 PST 2016

I beginning to look for a replacement for my 2001 Malibu. Might be a
couple years away (hopefully) and will probably be a used vehicle. The
tech has change massively - good or bad.
Actually I have been looking at a hybrid - if the price is right makes
sense for me but my trusted mechanic is not equipped to deal with a
hybrid car. That does make a difference to me. I trust his work ...

David
NW NC