[AT] Solar battery charger setup

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 17 17:34:57 PST 2016

Bill,

Lynn recently broke down and bought a new car to replace
the Buick she had bought and driven for the last 18 years.
The new car is so loaded up with electronics that the salesman
told us that it is possible to call the car on your phone and
start the engine.  Then he said "if you travel, you need to call and
start it at least once a week" apparently if you don't all of the
electronics loose their memory and have to be reset.  (radio
presets, mirror and seat settings, and all sorts of other stuff
stored in the cars computer).

Enough already.  I'm about ready to go find a early to mid 70's car with
a good body and breaker point ignition and restore it.

Charlie