[AT] OT to cold for tractors

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 17 17:29:54 PST 2016

Ralph it really isn't THAT cold here but it's not supposed to get out
of the 30's F until Wed.   Given that we've been having temps in
the 60's and 70's it's quite a change.  Plus it's been rainy and windy
today.  I don't know about our average temps but I can guarantee
you we've had the wettest year in a long long time, maybe in my
lifetime.

Charlie