[AT] Cold weather: 3 pt. snow blowers

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Jan 14 19:16:09 PST 2016

On 1/14/2016 9:33 AM, Cecil R Bearden wrote:
> That 3020 has a front mounted PTO underneath.  Is there any way you
> could mount a snowblower on the front?
>
> Cecil in oKLa
Yes, that front pto is a real advantage on the JD tractors of that
vintage when it comes to running a front mount blower.
I have a friend that converted a rear mount over to a front mount on his
3020. First attaching it to a 148 front end loader
and later constructing a push bar to mount it like a dozer blade.
Eventually installed it on a 4020 as seen in this photo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4BYN2L4HPg

Ralph in Sask.