[AT] Continuing "What to do"

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 14:41:19 PST 2016

Um... for the record, Charlie, I saw nothing in your comments that
indicated rhetoric to me.  I just re-read it in fact, and even knowing you
meant it rhetorically, it still sounds like a sincere query to me.

The chemical reactions are pretty straightforward, and the real-world
consequences of NOx in the atmosphere are pretty straightforward and well
understood too.  So I guess I'm missing the point of your rhetoric.

SO