[AT] Cold weather: 3 pt. snow blowers

Dick Day dickday0 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 11:23:05 PST 2016

Three years ago, I bought a 3-pt 72" blower from Northern Tools (it's
imported by AgriEase in Canada).  I hate having to turn around in the
cab to see backing up, but it works flawlessly.  My son in Chicago
bought one last year and loves it.

I cannot go in reverse while turned backwards for too long or my
vertigo kicks in.  I got cheap when I bought my NH Boomer and went
with one that does not have the mid-mount PTO.  Now I wish that I had
:(