[AT] Splicing into a 12V circuit

Alan Nadeau ajnadeau1 at myfairpoint.net
Thu Jan 14 06:51:18 PST 2016

Mike, if you send me your mailing address I'll send you the relay and socket
to make the lighting work.  These are ones I used to use when I had to keep
four snowplow trucks operating.  I was very fussy about the wiring on those
and used relays in many applications.  Using relays I could mount them
somewhere that was easy to get at and run very small wires to the switch
locations as well as using miniature switches as there wasn't a lot of room
for such things otherwise.

Email your address to ajnadeau1 at myfairpoint.net