[AT] Concrete and way off topic now...

Chuck Bealke bealke at airmail.net
Wed Jan 13 19:00:01 PST 2016

Cecil,

Sure enjoyed your concrete info and stories.  They are typical of your expertise, fine writing and sharing. Also like your website. Your comments here remind me of the adage that a life well lived is a double blessing, as one gets to enjoy it again in one's memories.  When you describe your hard earned wisdom so well, it is in fact a triple blessing as we here also get to enjoy it.

Chuck Bealke
Dallas