[AT] Splicing into a 12V circuit

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 13 04:54:09 PST 2016

The phone company here has been using Scotchlok fasteners
for as long as I can remember.   They use them anywhere but
direct burial and they have some sort of fastener inside
a plastic sleeve with a sealant inside for that.   When I had buddies
working for the telco I always had a supply of scotchloks around.
In fact I think I still have a few.  Never had a problem with them.

Charlie