[AT] Continuing "What to do"

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Jan 13 04:44:55 PST 2016

That is what I read also.  However, the result is a less reliable engine
that uses more fuel.   How can you pollute less if the engine you are
operating has all this crap on it but uses twice the mount of fuel?  But
the result has created a lot of work for mechanics and more expense for
owners....   Again the dealership/factory wins....  We do all this
expensive crap in the name of pollution, and one volcano blows up and
everything man does is for nothing...

I have decided to keep a gas truck for the everyday use and when I have
to pull something I have the old 95 model 1 tons and the 98 Chev 8500 w/
the 3126 and Allison.   The DOT has me restricted to 150 miles from home
now, so my days of the cross country machinery hauling is over....

Cecil in OKla