[AT] Splicing into a 12V circuit

Gene Dotson gdotfly at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 15:58:06 PST 2016

    My preference would be to use a terminal block That will connect as many
wires as you need. Crimp on ring shank terminal ends and fasten to the
screws. Would power the circuit with a     Bosch type relay with power taken
from a convenient battery source and use the use the existing light circuit
to trip the relay.

                    Gene