[AT] Splicing into a 12V circuit

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Tue Jan 12 14:01:34 PST 2016

Hi All,
I bought some LED lights to augment the dim OEM lights that came on my
tractor. What I'd like to do, is tie into the "bright" light circuit so
when I turn the bright lights on they all come on, yet I can still run
down the road with the normal lights on without blinding people. I think
it was John Hall that added LED's to his tractor or combine, and I was
wondering the best way to tap into the circuit. Generally I like to
solder, but admittedly my soldering skills suck. Any thoughts would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike M

---