[AT] Continuing "What to do"

rlgoss at twc.com rlgoss at twc.com
Tue Jan 12 06:57:10 PST 2016

It was a receding forehead moment for me the first time I saw it done.  The technique is pretty simple, but you have to have patience to be satisfied with moving just a foot or so at a time.  It's not a Wham, Bam, Thank you Ma'am kind of operation. I found it doesn't work when the scarifier's on the Gill that I use as a counter-weight dig in on the 3-point.

Larry