[AT] Continuing "What to do"

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Jan 12 10:48:51 PST 2016

On 1/12/2016 12:21 PM, Herb Metz wrote:
> Wanted to ask Ralph (then forgot to), reference your photo, is this sand
> normal ground or a couple truckloads that have been hauled in? Herb(GA)
Hi Herb
I trucked it in myself with my old decrepit machinery. Lucky to have a
gravel/sand ridge on the farm less than a mile to haul
and I can tell you I have moved a lot of it with that Massey and bucket.
Also helped my dad move a lot by shovel many years
ago. I prefer the front end loader obviously.
You might have seen me working at the job in this video on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSN4Q9-EMKk
Or this one   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eweiam-AUYk
No, actually this recent one is the best of the bunch if you can only
spare time to watch one. Got some good shots of the loading
with the Massey here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRamjdv5OsM

Ralph in Sask.