[AT] Continuing "What to do"

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Tue Jan 12 08:12:21 PST 2016

Note in Ralph's situation, he early on recognized that the front wheels were
stuck beyond the condition where the back wheels could pull him out. At that
point, using the paddle effect of the front bucket would provide the small
assist necessary to back out. We have all seen situations where the operator
would not admit being stuck and continued attempting back and forth movement
until they had buried the tractor. I did that one time, took two neighbor
tractors to get our tractor out; never did that one again. Herb(GA)